Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I caved in

I finally caved in and started my own blog. Everyone has been telling me to start a blog and I have been putting it off. Really what am I going to "blog" about. I guess I will have to start learning to "tap" into my creativity. I have never been very good about journalling in any type of format so here's hoping I can acutally stick with this. Please don't point this post out to me when I haven't updated in like 50 years. LOLI enjoy reading other people's blogs and I usually make a "blog run". I will set aside a bunch of time and catch up on everyone's blogs that I usually visit. I will have to set aside my own blog time. Keeping my fingers crossed.Enough about all that and on to more exciting news. I actually have some exciting news to share!!! The new site for our store The Scrapping Nook has launched. It totally RAWKS!!! Thanks to Patti(cakes) and Chris from Blue Kangaroo Studios and Patti for all their hard work. The best part is that there is so much more to come too! Stay tuned folks you will not be disappointed. We have a few contests running and some challenges. There is something for everyone. I am seriously addicted to the new site and can't seem to get focused on my regular work. Now when I am sitting here at the office on Christmas day all alone working away on all the paperwork I have no one to blame but myself.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Elia has a bloooooooooog! Elia has a bloooooooooog! Good for you my friend! Welcome to blogdom! You better keep this up or I will kick your can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Woo Hoo!! I hope you do better than me with your updating! Looking forward to reading all your posts!

Amy said...

Welcome to bloggerville!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person!! I will be checking in regularily for updates!! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Elia!! Yay for blogging! :) Can I bribe you to keep blogging with a custom blog banner? Hmmm...first do 5 posts, then I will make one for ya! LOL Sounds like a contest at the nook!

Kim Sanderson said...

YEAH!!! Elia adding you to my list of favorites sites chickie!!!

Michelle said...

Welcome to Bloggerville. I thought the same as you "what am I going to write about?". It's seems I have had no troubles with it! LOL Looking forward to visiting & learning more about you.

Marina said...

I am so glad you finally decided to join us Elia. I will definately be checking you out, and like Jen said I certainly hope you are better at it then I, oye I've totally slacked in that department these days, maybe in the New Year!!!

Sue Sykes said...

Yay! Now you can teach me to swear in Portuguese through your blog!!! :)

Crystal said...

Oh, I'm so glad you've come over to blogland!!! I'll be checking in regularly! And I hear you on the staying up too late part! I also have a few presents to buy tonight and many things to wrap. I'll be thinking of you!