Sunday, January 21, 2007

Soup is On!!!

Well today we finally did it!!! We finally launched our online store after a lot of long hours, back and neck aching pains, and sleep deprived nights. Patti and I are extremely excited about it and to be totally honest a little nervous too. We will continue to work on it as there is plenty more that we wish to add but we hope that everyone likes the store so far.

Patti has been taunting everyone with SOUP du jour (Savings of Unbelieveable Proportions) and it started today. So Soup is on everyone!!! Everyday a new item (bigger and smaller ticket items) will be on sale from 40-50% off. What a fab deal!!!

We have gotten so much support from all the wonderful members of the board and our store customers. Thank you so much ladies. You are all awesome!

Want to thank Patti M. and Chris from Blue Kangaroo Studios for all their wonderful work with the board and now launching the online store. You guys are truly the best.

Lastly, thanks to Patti T. for sharing this wonderful experience with me. I love riding with you. It has been a lot of work and will continue to be but well worth it. You know how much I love working with you at the office and the store. I am very fortunate that many years ago I came knocking on Rons door and not only found a great boss and co-worker but an amazing friend. You are the best!

8 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

you made me all misty eyed with your sweetness,every one at the Nook is amazing, all one big family

Unknown said...

IT IS SO NOT FAIR to get mushy with me when I am sleep deprived. *sniffle* *sniffle* *sniffle* You rock my friend! It's like I said.....there would be no Nook if it weren't for you!!!!!!!!!

Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Elia what a wonderful post! So great to hear the pride in it about the store, the site and your great friend!

Amy said...

awww you guys are the bestest! I wish nothing more for you both and all who come through the Nook's doors(both real and virtual) all the best!! The first step is always the toughest, but it will only go up my friend! :)

Denise said...

What a thoughtful post! So glad to hear that the skies are opening up and you can see the sunshine. I've had a good long look and everything looks fantastic!! Good.on.ya Elia!!

lacintha said...

I love this post Elia...you're such a wonderful and thoughtful friend! I wish you and Patti all the best with the store.I can see only good things in your future!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...your post totally gave me the warm fuzzies! The Nook is a wonderful place - keep up the GREAT work!
Oh, by the way, I tagged you on my blog...;)

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Awww how sweet!! You guys did a lot of work, and it shows!! How wonderful that you can work at such a great place, and love it!