Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fun Times!!!

Well our online store has been up and running for a week and things are going well so what is next - sale time!!! We are having a Go Cart Sale. Quite neat if I do say so myself. People get to fill up their carts with the goodies they want and then SIX DIFFERENT TIMES BETWEEN SATURDAY MORNING AT 11:00 AM AND SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 P.M., WE WILL GIVE YOU TEN MINUTES (BASED ON OUR TIME HERE) TO CHECK OUT. Everyone who checks out in those ten minute times frames will receive 20% OFF THEIR ENTIRE ORDER (excluding SOUP items). Even the sale items count! Can't get much better than that.

A notice will be posted in the News and Events Section of the board ONLY and then people will have ten minutes from then to check out. Best be ready!!! Please select EMAIL TRANSFER for your method of payment and we will manually calculate your total, notify you of your total, and make payment arrangements. DO NOT pay with paypal as your discount will not be calculated.

Whew! I hope I remembered to cover everything.

On another fun note, I was tagged by Ki!!! This is my first ever tag, so here I go.

A=Available - why for a matter of fact I am indeed
B=Best Friend - all of my friends
C=Cake or pie - pass the cake please but not right now because I am on a diet and that is for special occassions only
D=Drink of choice - tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, mocha chillates, pina colladas
E=Essential item you use everyday - my cell phone
F=Favourite color - blue (but love so many others too)
G=Gummy bears or worms - definately the bears
H=Hometown - Toronto, ON
I= ndulgences - scrapping supplies, clothes
J= January or February - February cuz its my birthday
K=Kids and names - none unless you count my kitten Spot
L=Life is incomplete without - my family
M=Marriage date - haven't been there yet
N=Number of siblings - one younger sister
O=Oranges or apples - don't really like fruit and it really depends on my mood - sometimes oranges and sometimes a nice juicy apple
P=Phobias or Fears - fear of all things creepy, crawly, and slithery
Q=Favourite Quote - Don't eat yellow snow. LOL
R=Reason to smile - watching my cat Spot's antics
S=Season - Summer
T=Tag 3 or 4 people - Teresa, Heather V, Kimmie, Patti M
U=Unknown fact about me - my life is an open book
V=Vegetable you don't like - I HEART vegetables!!!W
W= Worst habit - I apologize alot and second guess myself
X=X-rays - head, foot, wrist
Y=Your favorite food - Chicken parm, potatoes with bread
Z= Zodiac Sign - Pisces

Whew now I am wiped from the long post and working my brain cells.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude I think you spelled pisces wrong--my worst habit--correcting people! BWAHAHAHAAHAHA! Look at all those tidbits of info about you Flip..........I didn't know half of them! *wink*

Elia said...

That is what I get for playing at night. LOL

Thanks for letting me know.

Kim Sanderson said...

great tidbits!!! thanks for the tag, i'm off to post!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your fav quote!!! It's one we should all remember!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed the sale - I was fighting with my computer all flippin weekend! Love your all your answers - great info!

Heather said...

Great just when I think I'm getting caught up with things now I'm tagged. Well I'll probably get to it tommorrow.

LOL on the favourite quote.

lacintha said...

loved reading all the little bitties about you E...

Crystal said...

Good stuff to know,E!! Thanks for sharing!