Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I am alive

It has been a long time since I have updated but life continues to be hectic. There just aren't enough hours in the day. But I am alive barely but alive nonetheless. LOL

Spot is finally on the mend but boy was it hard to chase her around the house to give her her medication. I was so not meant to be chasing a six month old kitten. By the time I finally caught her and then went through the ordeal of giving her medication, which was another experience altogether, I needed to have a nap. I was exhausted!

I am still on the losing end and am down a total of 15 lbs. The only problem is that I feel like those high school kids that wear their pants below their butts. Not pretty. I need to get me a belt! The ladies at the Nook are all doing so well and am really grateful for the inspiration and support.

Things are going well with the online store. We are new to this experience and despite it all, we are very happy with the way that things are going. The most exciting news is our fabulous contest. If there is ever a contest you don't want to miss, this is it!!! Check it out, you will not be disappointed.

We have lots planned for the store and hope you all stay tunned!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love a good contest! Count me in!!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Glad to hear the Spotster is recouping--now her mama needs a rest too!

Renee said...

whoever the fairgodmother is..could you tell them that I have a link to the nook on my blog...I know it's before the 8th but I've just got to plug it...lol

I hear ya about giving meds to a cat...let alone a kitten couldn't imagine!!! Mine is used to me sitting on him to give him pills now...lol Rest up girlie...

Anonymous said...

ok...i can just pciture you chasing this little creature around...lol...sorry didnt mean to laugh at ya.....just wanted to pop by and say hi....see ya at the NOOK!

Amy said...

SOOO excited for you and such a great loss!! girl you are so very inspiring!! Keep it up, or off whatever, you know what I mean!

Anonymous said...

Elia, go out and treat yourself to a new pair of pants girl!! You deserve it!! And that contest is so awesome, I'm shaking!! Glad to hear your baby is doing better!!

lacintha said...

Yay on the weighloss Elia!
And glad to hear that your kitty is on the mend..

Gaspegirl said...

OMG- 15 pounds!!! We are all going to have to post before and after shots... you are an inspiration!

Heather said...

Glad that Spot is recovering well.

Awesome news on the loss of the weight. It feels so good doesn't it. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE Time girl....lol!

Anonymous said...

15lbs! WTG Elia! That's awesome! Wish I was doing as well as you! The chasing the kitten around is likely helping alot!