Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's Miller Time!



Oh yeah! I *heart* Wentworth Miller. He is hot, hot, hot. He is basically the only reason why I love to watch Prison Break. Great eye candy! I love Monday's just so I can get my Miller time.

I see that I have been remiss in my duties to my blog. I always have good intentions but by the time I get all my work out of the way it is 2 or 3 am and I just need to grab all the sleep I can before 6:30 am rolls around. Truth be told, I was never any good at keeping any kind of journal and this is the most I have stuck to something like this. My goal is to keep at it. Thanks to the girls who help keep me on track.

Life is still busy and there sometimes just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get things done. I ran a weekend long challenge on our board at the Nook. I had a blast and really enjoyed reading everyone's responses and seeing what they came up with. The best part for me was shopping for all the prizes. I came out with some prizes for me too. One for the prize winner, one for me. LOL So if you won a prize, you should be getting it shortly because I am happy to report that as of today, all prizes have gone postal. Make sure you keep on checking in because you never know when I run a few more challenges.

There are just 5 days left before Divine Design and I am super excited. All of the classes are great. After so many months, the day is finally arriving. A great day is planned for all. A lot of work and planning has gone into this event and it will be nice to see it come to fruition. That is a big word for Tuesday morning at 12:55 am. Tee hee hee.

So off I go with to bed with visions of yummilicious Wentworth Miller dancing around in my head.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That dude is hot! Okay, I have never watched the show, but I would if I could, cause I heard it's great!! Can't wait for saturday either!!! Here's hoping for good weather!

Heather said...

Very hot for sure. Now your making want to go watch the show.

Hope all works out for Saturday for you guys with the weather and all those Thickers.

lacintha said...

Now Flip..you can't post a pic like that and then do an entry! I couldn't read anyting..I was like "Hot guy...zzzz...zzz..zzz...zzz...Hot Guy"....

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS - must lift my chin off the floor - what an incredible looking man! YUMMERS PLUS! Now, what were you saying? LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.