Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tara C. - This one is for you!!!

I have a friend, her name is Tara C., and she is from Cold Lake, Alberta and she is a sweet and funny lady. We have never met IRL but one day I hope that we do. Well, my friend Tara C., who is a fellow Nookie has hinted that yours truly has not updated my blog. So to you my friend Tara C - this one is for you!!! LOL

I have been super busy. So much to do and not enough hours in the day to get it all done. We will be celebrating the Nook's 4th anniversary on March 31st and have been planning a lot of fun stuff for the day. There will be a huge sale (40% off everything in the store), as well as prizes and games and free gifts with purchase. I felt like a kid in a candy store when Patti and I were preparing the goodies. On top of all this, we have the Cricut giveaway!!! I am hoping to meet some new ladies on Saturday too! Can't wait.

ScrapAbility has it's own blog! Check it out here. We are working away and are getting very close to launch time. Patti, Jen, and I are very excited.

I have also decided to take up Kristi-Anna's 100 questions about me challenge. I guess if I am going to update my blog, I better make it a big update. LOL

1. When’s the last time you ran?
Who are you kidding. I don't run. I may walk briskly, but I don't run. That would not be pretty.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Nope. Once they have a tear or a hole, its out they go.

3. What are you dreading right now?
I am not dreading anything but anxious about ScrapAbility, the Nook's anniversary, and any other thing I can fill my mind with. It's not like I have a lot going on, so I can just worry about anything and everything I can think of.

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
I am not sure about what 4/20 is but I think it may be Earth Day. If that is what it is, then no, I don't really do anything special for Earth Day. I just remember to be as considerate as I can about the environment everyday.

5. Only child?
No. I have 1 younger sister.

6. Favorite ice cream?
I love ice cream. My favourite flavour depends on my mood. I love chocolate chip mint, cookie dough, vanilla, caramel cone explosion, banana nut, french vanilla . . . maybe I would have been better off listing flavours I don't like.

7. When was your last doctor’s visit?
Over a year ago.

8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Sleep! What's that. Please don't look at the time of my blog update.

9. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you?
No

10. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
No, that is why they are exes.

11. If anyone came to your house on your “lazy days” what would they find you wearing?
My comfy track pants and t-shirt. It is all about being comfortable.

12. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
Okay be prepared everyone. This will shock you. But yes I have. I made it to the finals but came in 5th out of the final 8 in my group.

13. Do you own a pair of Converse?
No

14. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Kristi-Anna

15. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Only in ice cream

16. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
No

17. Don’t you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Not really.

18. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
Don't really watch them so have no preference.

19. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Not anymore.

20. How do you eat oreos?
When I was younge, I used to break them open, lick the icing and throw the cookie part into the bag for someone else. Now I just bite right into them. It's faster that way. LOL

21. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?No

22. Are you cocky?
No, I don't think so.

23. Could you live without a computer?
No way!!!

24. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
I am usually barefoot. I have worn my crocs around the house on occasion.

25. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn’t real?
What do you mean Santa isn't real.

26. How many phones are in your house?
4 in total. 2 regular ones, 1 cordless, and 1 cell phone.

27. What do you do when you’re sad?
Cry and eat

28. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Family.

29. Last time you saw your best friend?
A few hours ago.

30. Who or what sleeps with you?
Wouldn't you like to know.

31. Are you/have you ever been in love?
I haven't found my real love.

32. Pancakes or french toast?
Both!

33. How do you like your eggs?
Sunnyside up or scrambled.

34. Are you in highschool?
No

35. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
There are some people right now.

36. What jewelry are you wearing?
Gold ring and earrings.

37. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email

38. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
Of course, except I missed it tonight.

39. How do most people spell your name?
Because my name is so different, it is often mispelled (and majorily butchered and mispronounced). The most common mis-spelling to my name is adding the letter H in front. I don't make a big deal of it. Most of the time, I don't even correct people.

40. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
If it fit I would.

41. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
The Exorcist

42. Favorite 80s teen movie?
Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dirty Dancing, Breakfast Club, Back to the Future.

43. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Have no idea.

44. Do you know someone that wasn’t born in the United States?
Most of the people I know weren't born in the United States.

45. Favorite name for a boy?
Joshua, Ian, or Sean. But my most favourite is Joshua.

46. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Not sure.

47. Your favorite restaurant you don’t get to eat much at?
Red Lobster, Olive Garden (I don't have any around me).

48. When is the last time you left your house?
This morning

49. How do you eat your steak?
Well done please.

50. Do you return your cart?
Most of the time

51. Do you have a dishwasher?
If my hands count then yes I do.

52. What noise do you hear?
The typing of the keys on the keyboard

53. Would you survive in prison?
No way.

54. Next concert you hope to go to?
Michael Buble but the next one I am actually going to is Il Divo.

55. What was the last thing you ate
As I missed dinner tonight, I actually can't remember what I ate last.

56. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
Today to my mom on the phone.

57. Who is the youngest in your family?
My sister

58. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
Without a doubt it would be me.

59. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Surprisingly yes.

60. How many syllables does your name have?
3

61. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
At least a couple of months.

62. What service is your cell phone?
Rogers. And that is all I have to say about that.

63. What’s for dinner?
Nothing.

64. What’s the last thing you purchased?
A shirt. Scrapbook related - I refuse to answer on the ground that it might incriminate me.

65. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Don't I wish. It is the other way around.

66. Where is your cell phone?
In my purse.

67. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
Always on ring

68. What brand are your pants right now?
Addition Elle.

69. Ever been to Georgia?
Nope

70. Did you do breakfast this morning?
Yes. Cofee with a bagel

71. Do you like marshmallows?
Oh yes

72. What irritates you most on the internet?
Spam!!!

73. What brand is your digital camera?
Kodak

74. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Yes on occasion.

75. What song best describes your life right now?
Can't think of one at the moment. It is late.

76. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Yes

77. Are you taking college classes right now?
No

78. Who are you dating right now?
No one at the moment.

79. Do you like sushi?
Vegetarian sushi only.

80. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No, more like 3 or 4 times a year.

81. Do you go online everyday?
Pretty much

Looks like that's it so not quite 100. Oh well, I guess this means I can go to sleep now.

Nighty night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elia, you know I depend on you girls to keep my life exciting!!! LOL!! Now go and make a Dr. appt. over a year is to long to wait!!! And enjoy the process of revealing Scrapability, I'm sure it will be a great success!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Lucie Lou! And yes...........you ARE THE ONLY to overpack (pillows, towels, Shoppers Drug Mart, etc etc etc.)

Anonymous said...

WOW - you sure made up for it didn't you? That's a long read! LOL!

lacintha said...

that's some read E...love the 100 answers :)