Friday, August 3, 2007

Holly is on to Me!

Well I have neglected my blog so much lately and have been discovered by Holly. Not only have I been discovered but now tagged too. I can't let a challenge/tag go unanswered so let's play.

The game is SCATTERGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up! * If you can't think of anything, skip it. * You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!

My Name: Elia (this will be a toughie)

1. Famous Singer/Band: Elton John
2. 4 letter word: earn
3. Street: Elm Street
4. Color: Evergreen (according to crayola!)
5. Gifts/Presents: earmuffs
6. Vehicle: Echo
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: envelopes (you know to put your post cards in lol) ?
8. Boy Name: Edward
9. Girl Name: Elise
10. Movie Title: Erin Brockovich
11. Drink: Egg Nog
12. Occupation: Editor
13. Celebrity: Elle Macpherson
14. Magazine: Elle
15. U.S. City: Erie
16. Pro Sports Teams: Edmonton Eskimos (do I get credit for double E)
17. Fruit: Eddo
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: exhausted
19. Something You Throw Away: everything
20. Things You Shout: Excellent!
21. Cartoon Character: Elmer Fudd

Okay, I am tagging Teresa, Patti M, Marina, and Marjorie. So, if you've been tagged, complete this game using your own name's first letter, and then tag at least four blogging friends. Have fun!

2 comments:

Tara said...

YAY Elia for updating your blog, very interesting "E" words - have you ever had Eddo??

Marina said...

yeah Elia... you updated your blog... I assume there aren't that many Marina's reading your blog, so I will play along too!!!!