Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm it!

I have been tagged by Marge.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So I guess I have to reveal 7 facts or weird things about myself hmmm ...

1. My first job was (and still is) as a law clerk for Patti's dh. I have been there for 11.5 years.

2. I am the very first person in my entire family to complete post-secondary school education.

3. I am a huge Days of Our Lives fan and have watched it since the age of 3 - that means I have been watching it for 29 years. (*insert googly eyes here*)

4. I chew my yogurt and jello.

5. I apologize all the time even when I am not at fault over something. (Do you think they have a 12-step program for that).

6. I have to eat things in even numbers.

7. I have to wear socks to bed, even in the summer because my feet get too cold and I can't sleep with cold feet.

I can't believe that I just revealed all that to you. Okay, so I am a freak. Hope you don't think less of me. Sorry (see I just can't help it). LOL

Thanks for the fun Marge!

So, I will tag Crystal, Ki, Michelle E, Mel G, Julie, and 2 other people who may visit my blog. Make sure you drop me a note so I know who stopped by and picked up the challenge.

9 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing all those great tidbits!! I used to apologize all the time too, got over though! LOL! Now I only apologize when it is truly necessary!!

Gaspegirl said...

I love the responses we are getting from this game of tag...we are certainly getting to know one another on a whole new level!! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

LOL I chew my yogurt too. :P These are great. I cant promise I will play but thanks for sharing with us!

Kristi-Anna said...

You crack me up... and I too eat things in even numbers... I take 2 or 4 or 6 of something... and chew the same number of things on each side of my mouth! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I've been tagged! I was just chuckling as I was reading yours and then I scroll down and see my name! LOL... that'll teach me!

Unknown said...

you watch days???????????????

lacintha said...

You chew your Jello!...lol... great learning all these fun things about you Elia!

Denise said...

You eat things in even numbers?? What if you only have one chocolate bar? I guess you have to run out and get another one then don't you? I like your strategy! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so bad! I haven't done my tag yet! But I see you haven't had an update in a while either .... LOL. Life is just too darned busy sometimes hey?