Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ScrapAbility goes Live!

Woo Hoo! We launched ScrapAbility last night and the response was so overwhelming! We had 70 registered users in just under 24 hours of going live and tons of sign ups for the initial classes. Patti, Jen, and I are so thrilled at the great response we have had with this and all the wonderful comments that people have sent us. Thank you to all for your wonderful support.

We have so much more in store for ScrapAbility, so make sure you stay tuned because you won't be disappointed. In the meantime, if you register online you can download Jen's amazing free class and you will also be entered into a draw for an awesome prize package!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Free class????????? Oh I am definately going to check that you dude! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

It's been quite the ride my friend! And...btw...tomorrow is the 12th, so I am having lunch with someone I ALREADY KNOW!!!

lacintha said...

Congrats Elia!
I'll be stopping by to have a peek sometime this week..soounds like a great concept and you have wonderful teachers lined up... :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I gotta get my butt over there now!

Gaspegirl said...

I love it... I can't wait to start my class, it may be just what I need!