Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A HUGE thank you to Angela!!!

For the awesome blog banner that she created for me. I love it! I just gave her an idea and some colour options and gave her creative freedom and she totally ROCKED it!!! Thank you Angela, you're the best.

Angela has started her own design business and offered to create banners, cards, etc. for a whole bunch of people. She has been busy with her awesome creations and I am honoured to have been one of the lucky recipients of her amazing work. You truly are a generous and sweet person and I wish you much success in your new venture.

I have been trying to slowly build on my blog and the thought of creating my very own banner was quite intimidating. Thank you for helping me add another special touch to my own little space on the net.

Great big hugs to you my friend!!!

6 comments:

Everyday Moments said...

Thank you for the sweet comments. I really appreciate that you allowed me the opportunity to design it.

You are an awesome friend and so deserve all the awesome things that are happening to you.

I wish you all the best.

Hugs!

Gaspegirl said...

Great banner... bravo Angela!

I would like to invite you to my blog because you have been tagged!

Unknown said...

ANGELA RULES THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks great Angela! Love the record concept!

Tara said...

Love it, Angela is one talented gal!!! It totally suits your blog Elia!!

Holly A said...

This is perfect for your blog, Elia, and Angela's work is awesome!

Crystal said...

I love it!!! What a great idea - well done, Angela. Love all your updates lately, E!!