Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy 2007 to all

It is a new year! It always marks a new beginning for me. I have to focus on getting more healthy and taking care of myself and losing some weight. I know it is going to be tough but I am committed to this and will make this work no matter how many times I fall off and have to keep on trying. I also need to get myself organized and start scrapping more. I never seem to find enough time to do things just for me so this year is all about that.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2007!

5 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

You go girl!!! we'll all do ti together!! and I hope you find some time to scrap, maybe at the crop on the 13th ;)

Unknown said...

GOOOOOOOO ELIA. GOOOOO Elia, GO...GO.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Go girl!! I know you can do it. Just keep at it and remember that it takes 21 days/3 weeks to make something a new habit and just keep at it.

Denise said...

Happy New Year Elia! May 2007 be a year filled with happiness and success.

Anonymous said...

You're going to do great! We have a great support group at TSN and we will all succeed. I'm just a shout away if you feel yourself reaching for something you shouldn't have!!!