Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time Flies By

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted on here but it has been crazy busy and when I finally have a moment it is 3 am and lets face I am going to sleep (if my busy neighbours will let me). One of the things I hate about living in a row house. Started up my life style change with all the wonderful support from the girls on the forum. I am happy to report that I survived my first week and lost 5 pounds. I feel lighter and skinnier already. I think I need to find me some smilies for this place, it just does not feel the same without them and I cannot properly convey my thoughts without them.

Patti and I have been working like crazy to get the Nook online store up and running. It sure does not help that I have been having all sorts of internet problems but so far so good today. By the time bed time rolls around, if that is what you can call it, my neck and shoulders are burning. In the end, I am sure it will all be worth it.

Well, off to work on the online store again.

6 comments:

Amy said...

hoooray for the nook store and all of your hard work!! I hope you're able to start getting to bed earlier!!

Unknown said...

I can see the light at the end of the tunnell dude! I swear I can see it! Either that, or I am halucinating! You rock my friend, BETTER than AC/DC!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's getting so exciting! Can't wait to shop! You're doing a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

5 lbs!! WTG Elia. Sounds like you're making progress all over the place. Three cheers !!! ;)

Kim Sanderson said...

I am so excited for the launch, and to see all of your hardwork pay off!!! I can't wait to see ya tommorrow too!!!

Heather said...

I bet the store will look fabulous once your done.

WOW awesome news on the 5 lbs. Way to go!!